Friday, May 15, 2015

Omoni Oboli escapes auto-crash

Omoni Oboli
Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli may still be thanking her maker for sparing her life. The delectable actress escaped what should have been a fatal auto-crash last Sunday.


Sharing the ugly experience on her Instagram account, the actress said, she and her friend, Tomes Adeoye were having a pleasant evening ride when suddenly another motorist emerged from nowhere to ram into theirs.
“Please help me thank my Lord and my King for saving @tomesadeoye and I from a terrible accident yesterday! We were cruising down the high way on top speed when a mad driver suddenly cut in front of us to make a last minute exit. We swerved and for a minute, we lost control of our car. How we managed to come back on track is pure God. I just kept screaming ‘The blood of Jesus’ We were badly shaken but thankful that it was only our nerves that were hurt. I am thankful for the blood of the Lamb! Stay safe fam! #Iamblessed #Iamthankful #Istaywinning #Jesustookthewhee “ she posts

No comments: