Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lady Gaga Said, She Was Raped As Teenager.

 Lady Gaga has revealed that she was raped at age 19 back in 2006.
Her family were not aware of her sexual assault incident until her prolific performance at the Oscars performance on Sunday, February 28.Lady Gaga reveals she was raped as a teenager
On Sunday, the six-time Grammy winner, Lady Gaga performed ‘Til It Happens to You’.‘Til It Happens to You’ is the Oscar-nominated song she co-wrote with Diane Warren for ‘The Hunting Ground’, a documentary about rape and assault on college campuses.
Gaga was later joined by 50 other survivors of sexual assault while she was on stage.lady gagaIn her words,
 “My grandmother and my Aunt Sheri both called me the day after the Oscars because I never told them I was a survivor. I was too ashamed and afraid. It took me a long time to even admit it to myself because I’m Catholic and I knew it was evil but I thought it was my fault. I thought it was my fault for ten years.
The morning after the Oscars when I talked to my grandmother Ronnie, with tears in her eyes I could hear them welling through the phone she said to me ‘My darling grand daughter, I’ve never been more proud of you than I am today.”
Lady Gaga posted this on Instagram and Twitter.

No comments: