Friday, December 26, 2014

END OF TIME-Pastor With 11 Wives, Congregational Orgies, And Still On Trial For Rape!

APOSTLE-GUMBURA-DONATES
Robert Martin Gumbura, A Zimbabwean pastor

Robert Martin Gumbura, A Zimbabwean pastor with 11 wives rapes four church members and threatens them with evil spirit. Pastor who doubled as the founder of ‘Robert Martin Gumbura Independent End Time Message Church’ was sentenced on Monday to 50 years imprisonment for molesting four female members of his congregation and threatening to cast evil spells on them if they exposed him.
 
The incidents, were said to have occurred more than a decade ago. During the court hearing, the 57-year-old Pastor who already has 11 wives and 30 children, claimed that all female members of his church were his wives by right, and married women were on loan from their husbands.
  
Presiding over the matter, magistrate Hoseah Mujaya said, “You were a real wolf in sheepskin. The core business of any church is worshipping and not sleeping with girls and women and threaten them that misfortune will befall them.” His conviction included a four-month term for a separate charge of possession of badographic videos.
In his defence, Gumbura stated the DVDs were private recordings with his wives. However, 10-years was taken off his sentence because he had no previous convictions.
 
She said one would lick Gumbura’s toes, another would kiss him while he would be having sexual intercourse with the third woman at the same time.
Asked by Gumbura’s lawyer Rekai Maphosa why the three women did not overpower Gumbura and escape, she said it was impossible because the other women consented to the sex orgy.
  
Maphosa insisted the complainant was in a love relationship with the accused and that was why she kept going back to Gumbura’s Greendale home at the time she alleged the rape was taking place between 2005 and 2006.
She also questioned why the complainant never told her friends about the abuse. She said the complainant, a holder of a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, was educated enough to know that the alleged abuse was wrong.
The complainant, however, said she had seen people more educated than her in the church succumbing to Gumbura’s sexual whims so she had no choice, but to submit.
The defence lawyer dismissed the woman’s assertion that she had been indoctrinated to keep whatever happened within the church as “mere fallacy”.
She said her evidence that she removed a blood-stained pad to prove she was menstruating after Gumbura had accused her of being pregnant was only possible because she had an intimate relationship with him.
Another victim testified the following:
“He got me into a dark room, lifted me and pressed me against the wall before raping me. He asked me not to say a word about the event because he would commit me in the hands of Satan and told me that he wished to see me wed in church,” she testified.
  
The second alleged rape happened two weeks later at a cottage at the residence of the man of the cloth.
Towards Valentine’s Day this year, after denying the girl permission to go home and get her O-Level results, Gumbura allegedly cornered her at the same cottage.
“I was menstruating and he ordered me to remove the sanitary pad and wash my private parts,” she said. “I asked him to forgive me and let me go, but he said he was punishing me for trying to reveal the offence.
Pastor-With-11-Wives-Rapes-Four-Church-Members-In-Zimbabwe-PHOTO-3
“After raping me, he praised me for satisfying him sexually and said I would make a good wife.
“He then showed me a video on his mobile phone in which he featured with several women having oral sex. In February, I asked my mother to come and get me from that place. I never returned there.” Regional Magistrate Mr Hoseah Mujaya postponed the matter to Monday for continuation of the trial.
 Martin-Gumbura-during-the-inspection-in-loco-at-his-Marlboroughorgy

No comments: