Saturday, October 1, 2016

29 Years Old Mum With 14 daughters Still Looking A Male Child

Augustina Higuera ,29 already boasts of a brood of 14.She  also beat odds of 500,000 to one to give birth to a third set of twins two months ago.




But the supermum is less thrilled that all of her ­children are girls – and she has vowed to keep going until she has given husband Jose, 30, a son.
She said: “We both really, really want a boy. We’d be over the moon, so we will keep trying.
“We’re besotted with the girls but Jose is outnumbered and it would be nice to even things out. I’m lucky that I enjoy being pregnant. I’ve never had any major problems, so it’s not a big stress for me.

“I’ve had so many girls I’m not sure what I’d do with a son. I just know I’d be blessed to have one. He and Jose would have an incredible bond. I hope I can give him that.
"I have no upper limit on how many children I’d have. I’d have another 10 if it meant having a boy.”


No comments: