Tuesday, August 11, 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN SHOWS NAKED BABY BUMP

The reality Tv star, Kim Kardashian, today took to Instagram to post a naked picture of her baby bump and surely, the whole world totally freaked out.The reality star cited swirling Internet rumors and gossip as the reason for taking the scandalous pic in the first place.

Kim Kardashian, Pregnant, Naked, Selfie
Apparently there are some people out there who think that Kardashian doesn’t look pregnant enough, and others who think she looks too pregnant and thus believe that she must be faking it all.
So captioned the picture with the following statement:
“First they say I’m too skinny so I have to be faking it…Now they say I’m too big so I have to be faking it…SMH,” she wrote alongside a mirror shot of her ever-growing belly. “I think you all know me well enough to know I would document the process if I got a surrogate. Everyone’s body is different, every pregnancy is very different!

No comments: