Saturday, September 13, 2014

Actor Odunlade Adekola Denies Having Any Hotel In Abeokuta..’The Said Building Is My House’

Odunlade
Top actor, Odunlade Adekola has rubbished the rumour that he has just built an hotel in Abeokuta, Ogun State worth 40 million naira.
According to speculations, “The versatile actor began the construction of the project – allegedly within the range of N40 million – around Adigbe axis at Abeokuta in Ogun State about a year ago.

Claiming that funds for the hotel was from some of the endorsement deals he garnered while he was Globacom ambassador and currently with Ogun State government, and that the hotel will be officially opened in two weeks. The rumour further reports that when contacted, Odunlade refused to confirm or deny the report.”
The light complexioned actor has finally opened up on the rumour that there is nothing of such.

“Well, I claimed it because it is a good thing and that is a sign of victory for me, he explains. It is a sign of victory in the sense that I will someday build one. Though, I have been hearing a lot about that but I want to confirm to you that I have not built any hotel anywhere let alone of Abeokuta as it was reported”
They even indicated the amount I spent on it, 40 million naira, I appreciate and claim the money but I don’t have any hotel anywhere. I wouldn’t know where they got that and probably may be they were referring to my house which does not in any way looks like a hotel”.

No comments: