Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I Might Reunite With Lamar Odom – Khloe Kardashian

“Kocktails with Khloe” host Khloe Kardashian believes breaking up with someone doesn’t mean losing the connection with the person.I might reunite with Lamar Odom - Khloe Kardashian



The keeping up with the Kardashian start has also reiterated that she might get back with ex-lover Lamar Odom.
“Just because you break up with someone doesn’t mean you lose that connection,” the 31-year-old reality star explained on her website Monday.



“I always want to feel like I can say hi to anyone I’ve had a relationship with if I saw them in public. I never want to go anywhere and be nervous because so-and-so is there.”
She also applies the same philosophy with Scott Disick, who split with her big sister Kourtney in July after photos surfaced of him and an ex in Monaco.
“He was a huge part of our family and always will be,” she said.”I don’t need to stay friends with a guy I f–ked for two weeks LOL,” she said. “But if it’s a relationship that served a purpose in my life, like Lamar, why wouldn’t I want them in my life afterwards?”






No comments: