Friday, October 9, 2015

Stay Away from Sex if You Want To Leave For 150years, says Scientists


Professor Alex Zhavoronkov, director of the Biogerontology Research Foundation, says humans could reach 150 if they gave up sex .

He states that a life without intercourse will enable us to live "far, far longer."The 36-year-old professor said 
"I have sex occasionally, but not on a permanent basis and usually with fellow scientists," "Because otherwise, and I'm very sorry for saying it, post-coital interactions can be quite boring."Delaying marriage and reproduction is a by-product of shifting your life expectancy horizons," he told Mail Online.
"It would slow me up and distract me from my research. When you're planning on living 150 years, marriage is a big decision. You're in for the long term!'

He recommends instead that we exercise regularly, including sit-ups and press-ups and concentrate on eating less.

No comments: