Sunday, February 15, 2015

Yoruba Actress Blarkgold said she "Lost Her Virginity On Valentine Day"

My Val surprised me with a very nice dinner outing — Amanda Ebeye

On her part, Nollywood actress Amanda Ebeye is a kind of woman most men would break most rules to keep in their arms. As alluring as this captivating ebony beauty is, her most unforgettable Val experience could only be traced back to her school days. 

According to her, she still remembers the experience with some sort of euphoric bliss:
“My most memorable Valentine was when I was in school” she says. “My Val surprised me with a very nice dinner outing. He got the workers at the restaurant singing for me. It looked like a movie but it was real. While still stunned by the singing he had my gifts on the table. Everything was splendidly planned and really very nice”.



Cute Yoruba actress, AdediwuraBlarkgold’ Adesegha has long been separated from her husband whom she bore a son. Recalling her most unforgettable Valentine experience, Adediwura revealed the most indelible in her mind was the one spent with the father of her only son, a couple of years back that led to her losing her virginity as a woman.

Laughing, she stated with confidence, “My most unforgettable Valentine was when my pride as a lady went down the lagoon - I was deflowered!

“I can never forget that experience because it was a great turning point in my life and I smile each time I remember because it was earned by the father of my child.”

No comments: