Wednesday, March 12, 2014

'I'm Not In Any Relationship Now’-MBGN Queen Declares

The reigning Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, MBGN, Anne Banner has rubbished speculation making the rounds that she is engaged to a man.



 * Anne Banner

According to the Special Assistant to Governor Henry Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State on Culture and Tourism, she is still a bona fide single.

Rumour mongers got to work after the beauty queen shared a photo of a ring on her finger with caption; "OMG! can’t believe dis. n its not even valentines day.. sapphire n diamond."

Debunking the speculations, she said the guy who gave her the ring was just a friend and not a romantic boyfriend.

She added that he is like a godfather, an elderly white man who gave her the ring about three days to Valentine's Day.

‘I was very excited because that was my first diamond ring. He even gave me the certificate for the rings. So, right there, in his house, I posted it on Instagram. But I didn’t add anything like ‘my boo gave it to me,’ she added

No comments: